Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 18. Professional And Occupational Licensing
Agency 30. Board of Audiology And Speech-Language Pathology
Chapter 21. Regulations Governing Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology

18VAC30-21-90. Renewal requirements.

A. A person who desires to renew his license shall, not later than June 30 of each year, submit the renewal notice and applicable renewal fee. A licensee who fails to renew his license by the expiration date shall have a lapsed license, and practice with a lapsed license may constitute grounds for disciplinary action by the board.

B. A person who fails to renew his license by the expiration date may renew at any time within one year of expiration by submission of a renewal notice, the renewal fee and late fee, and an attestation of compliance with continuing education requirements.

Statutory Authority

§ 54.1-2400 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 32, Issue 23, eff. August 10, 2016; amended, Virginia Register Volume 34, Issue 16, eff. May 2, 2018; Volume 39, Issue 7, eff. January 5, 2023.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.