Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 18. Professional And Occupational Licensing
Agency 48. Common Interest Community Board
Chapter 45. Time-Share Regulations

18VAC48-45-440. Maintenance of bond or letter of credit.

A. The developer shall report the extension, cancellation, amendment, expiration, termination, or any other change of any bond or letter of credit submitted in accordance with § 55.1-2220 and subsection B of § 55.1-2234 of the Code of Virginia within five days of the change.

B. The board at any time may request verification from the developer of the status of a bond or letter of credit on file with the board. Such verification shall comply with the provisions of subdivision B 6 of 18VAC48-45-400.

C. Failure to report a change in the bond or letter of credit in accordance with this section shall result in further action by the board pursuant to the Virginia Real Estate Time-Share Act.

Statutory Authority

§§ 54.1-2349 and 55.1-2247 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 32, Issue 10, eff. March 1, 2016; amended, Virginia Register Volume 35, Issue 6, eff. December 14, 2018; Volume 36, Issue 6, eff. December 30, 2019.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.