Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 18. Professional and Occupational Licensing
Agency 62. Fair Housing Board
Chapter 20. Fair Housing Certification Regulations

18VAC62-20-110. Maintenance of Certificates.

Part IV
Standards of Conduct

A. A certificate holder shall keep the board informed of his current address at all times. Changes of address shall be reported to the board in writing within 30 calendar days after such change. A physical address is required; a post office box is not acceptable. The board shall not be responsible for the certificate holder's failure to receive notices, communications and correspondence caused by the certificate holder's failure to promptly notify the board of any change of address.

B. A certificate holder shall notify the board in writing of a name change within 30 calendar days of any change in the certificate holder's legal name. Such notification shall be accompanied by a copy of a marriage certificate, divorce decree, court order or other documentation that verifies the name change.

C. Proof of certification shall be accessible in the place of business.

Statutory Authority

§ 54.1-2344 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Volume 21, Issue 20, eff. July 15, 2005.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.