Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 18. Professional And Occupational Licensing
Agency 90. Board of Nursing
Chapter 60. Regulations Governing the Registration of Medication Aides

18VAC90-60-30. Fees.

A. The following fees shall apply:

1. Application for program approval


2. Application for registration as a medication aide


3. Annual renewal for medication aide


4. Late renewal


5. Reinstatement of registration


6. Handling fee for returned check or dishonored credit card or debit card


7. Duplicate registration


8. Reinstatement following suspension, mandatory suspension, or revocation


B. Fees shall not be refunded once submitted.

C. The fee for the state examination shall be paid directly to the examination service contracted by the board for its administration.

Statutory Authority

§ 54.1-2400 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 23, Issue 19, eff. July 1, 2007; amended, Virginia Register Volume 27, Issue 20, eff. July 6, 2011; Volume 33, Issue 16, eff. May 3, 2017; Volume 35, Issue 20, eff. July 15, 2019; Volume 36, Issue 9, eff. February 6, 2020.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.