Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 2. Agriculture
Agency 5. Department of Agriculture And Consumer Services
Chapter 330. Rules and Regulations for Enforcement of the Virginia Pest Law - Virginia Gypsy Moth Quarantine

2VAC5-330-40. Conditions governing movement of regulated articles into or within Virginia.

A regulated article may not be moved into or within the state from a regulated area as described in 2VAC5-330-30 unless a certificate or permit has been issued and attached to the regulated article in accordance with 2VAC5-330-50.

Statutory Authority

§ 3.2-703 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from VR115-04-02 § 4, eff. April 15, 1982; amended, eff. April 1, 1983; amended, Virginia Register Volume 1, Issue 8, eff. January 1, 1985; Volume 2, Issue 15, eff. May 28, 1986; Volume 3, Issue 5, eff. January 1, 1987; Volume 4, Issue 3, eff. January 1, 1988; Volume 5, Issue 6, eff. January 1, 1989; Volume 6, Issue 6, eff. January 1, 1990; Volume 7, Issue 6, eff. January 16, 1991; Volume 10, Issue 24, eff. February 13, 1992; Volume 10, Issue 24, eff. September 26, 1994.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.