Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 20. Public Utilities And Telecommunications
Agency 5. State Corporation Commission
Chapter 335. Regulations Governing the Deployment of Energy Storage

20VAC5-335-100. Energy storage aggregator registration with utility.

A. An energy storage aggregator shall submit to the utility in whose certificated service territory it intends to operate proof of licensure from the commission to provide energy storage aggregation services in the Commonwealth. An energy storage aggregator shall provide notice of any suspension or revocation of its license to the utility upon issuance of the suspension or revocation by the commission.

B. An energy storage aggregator and the utility shall exchange the names, telephone numbers, and email addresses of appropriate internal points of contact to address operational and business coordination issues and the names and addresses of their registered agents in Virginia.

Statutory Authority

§§ 12.1-13 and 56-585.5 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 37, Issue 10, eff. January 1, 2021.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.