Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 20. Public Utilities And Telecommunications
Agency 5. State Corporation Commission
Chapter 335. Regulations Governing the Deployment of Energy Storage

20VAC5-335-60. Non-wires alternative programs by Phase I and Phase II Utilities.

As part of the annual proceeding required by § 56-585.5 D 4 of the Code of Virginia, each Phase I or Phase II Utility shall address non-wires alternative programs related to energy storage. Each Phase I or Phase II Utility shall file with the commission applications for approval of non-wires alternative programs related to energy storage. If the utility proposes to offer non-wires alternative programs to customers through a demand-side management program, the utility may seek approval through any existing processes for demand-side management programs under § 56-585.1 A 5 of the Code of Virginia, rather than through a separate proceeding under this section.

Statutory Authority

§§ 12.1-13 and 56-585.5 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 37, Issue 10, eff. January 1, 2021.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.