Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 22. Social Services
Agency 30. Department For Aging And Rehabilitative Services
Chapter 50. Policies and Procedures for Administering the Commonwealth Neurotrauma Initiative Trust Fund

22VAC30-50-60. Requests for proposals.

The advisory board shall solicit applications for grants of moneys from the fund by issuing RFPs from time to time. These RFPs shall be issued at the discretion of the advisory board and shall depend upon the availability of moneys in the fund. Each application for a grant must be submitted in response to an actual RFP and received by a deadline specified in the RFP.

Statutory Authority

§§ 51.5-131 and 51.5-181 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Former 12VAC5-185-60 derived from Virginia Register Volume 17, Issue 9, eff. February 14, 2001; adopted as 22VAC30-50-60, Virginia Register Volume 19, Issue 9, eff. February 13, 2003; amended, Virginia Register Volume 25, Issue 24, eff. September 3, 2009; Volume 33, Issue 2, eff. October 19, 2016; Volume 37, Issue 19, eff. June 25, 2021; Volume 39, Issue 3, eff. October 27, 2022.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.