Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 22. Social Services
Agency 45. Department For The Blind And Vision Impaired
Chapter 30. Regulations Governing the Sale and Distribution of Goods and Articles Made by Blind Persons

22VAC45-30-70. Suspension of registration .

Upon receipt of information indicating violation of any of the provisions of §§ 51.5-101 through 51.5-105 of the Code of Virginia or of this chapter by a person, firm, or organization registered, the Department for the Blind and Vision Impaired may suspend such registration after giving such person, firm, or organization an opportunity, upon not less than 10 days' written notice, to show cause why such registration should not be suspended.

Unless and until such suspension is rescinded, the suspended person, firm, or organization shall desist from the sale or distribution of any goods and articles represented to be made by persons who are blind.

Statutory Authority

§ 51.5-65 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from VR670-02-2 § 7, eff. February 1, 1967; amended, Virginia Register Volume 38, Issue 11, eff. February 16, 2022.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.