Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 4. Conservation And Natural Resources
Agency 15. Department of Wildlife Resources
Chapter 260. Game: Waterfowl and Waterfowl Blinds

4VAC15-260-50. Blinds in the City of Virginia Beach.

In the City of Virginia Beach, except for blinds and floating blind sites which may be erected by the department, no new blinds shall be erected and no licenses shall be issued for the erection of new shore or stationary water blinds upon the shores or in the public waters, nor may floating or mat blinds anchor within 500 yards of the shores of lands or blinds owned or controlled by the department except floating blinds may be stationed at sites designated by the department. Blinds and floating blind sites erected by the department shall not be licensed, but there shall be a metal plate affixed to such blinds for identification purposes.

Statutory Authority

§§ 29.1-501 and 29.1-502 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from VR325-02-24 § 5, eff. July 1, 1971; amended, Virginia Register Volume 8, Issue 26, eff. October 21, 1992; Volume 11, Issue 4, eff. December 14, 1994.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.