Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 4. Conservation And Natural Resources
Agency 20. Marine Resources Commission
Chapter 70. Pertaining to the Harvesting of Clams

4VAC20-70-40. Additional permits required for use of a hydraulic dredge on leased ground.

A. After the license is issued by the officer in charge of the district and before the licensee may begin to operate the hydraulic dredge, the lessee shall obtain from the officer in charge of the district a separate and individual permit which combines the identification of each lease, boat, and the operator thereof. An additional permit shall be obtained from the officer in charge of the district each time there is any change in operations which does not comply with all provisions in the original permit.

B. The license and permit shall at all times be on board the boat available for inspection by any inspector of the commission.

Statutory Authority

§ 28.2-201 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from VR450-01-0010 § 2.2, Virginia Register Volume 11, Issue 19, eff. May 2, 1995; amended, Virginia Register Volume 31, Issue 23, eff. July 1, 2015.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.