Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 4. Conservation And Natural Resources
Agency 25. Department of Energy
Chapter 150. Virginia Gas and Oil Regulation

4VAC25-150-130. Notice of permit applications and modifications.

A. Gas, oil or geophysical operators shall provide notice of an application for a permit or permit modification in accordance with § 45.2-1632 of the Code of Virginia, as identified on the "Technical Data Sheet for Permit Applications," prescribed by the director.

B. If notice required under § 45.2-1632 of the Code of Virginia has been sent by certified mail, return receipt requested, and the notice has not been delivered within 15 days of mailing the notice, the director shall consider notice to be given as of the end of the 15-day period and the objection period specified in § 45.2-1637 of the Code of Virginia shall commence.

Statutory Authority

§ 45.2-103 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from VR480-05-22.1 § 1.13, eff. September 25, 1991; amended, Virginia Register Volume 15, Issue 2, eff. November 11, 1998; Volume 38, Issue 13, eff. March 31, 2022.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.