Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 6. Criminal Justice And Corrections
Agency 15. State Board of Local and Regional Jails
Chapter 81. Standards for Planning, Design, Construction, and Reimbursement of Local Correctional Facilities

6VAC15-81-470. Request for interim lump sum reimbursement.

If interim lump sum reimbursement has been legislatively approved, when construction of the project is 50% complete and payment in two lump sums has been authorized, the following shall be submitted:

1. Schedule of values and calculations confirming 50% completion.

2. Copies of bills and verification of payment (canceled checks or other means of verification as accepted by the reviewing authority) along with copies of original estimated costs to verify payment of 50% of those items for which reimbursement is being requested at that time.

3. Interim affidavit of payment of claims.

4. Further information as deemed necessary by the reviewing authority.

Statutory Authority

§§ 53.1-5, 53.1-80, and 53.1-82 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 34, Issue 12, eff. March 8, 2018.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.