Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 6. Criminal Justice And Corrections
Agency 35. Department (Board) of Juvenile Justice
Chapter 150. Regulation for Nonresidential Services

6VAC35-150-415. Supervision of juvenile in direct care.

For a juvenile placed in direct care, the probation or parole officer shall, in accordance with approved procedures, do the following:

1. Develop and implement a family involvement plan.

2. Develop a parole supervision plan.

a. For a juvenile indeterminately committed to the department pursuant to §§ 16.1-272 and 16.1-278.8 A 14 of the Code of Virginia, CSU staff shall complete a parole supervision plan in accordance with approved procedure.

b. For a juvenile determinately committed to the department pursuant to §§ 16.1-272, 16.1-278.8 A 17, or 16.1-285.1 of the Code of Virginia, a parole supervision plan shall be prepared for all serious offender judicial review hearings as required by law and in accordance with approved procedures.

3. Send a report on the family's progress toward planned goals of the family involvement plan to the facility at which the juvenile is housed.

Statutory Authority

§§ 16.1-233, 16.1-309.9 and 66-10 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 27, Issue 12, eff. July 1, 2011.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.