Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 6. Criminal Justice And Corrections
Agency 35. Department (Board) of Juvenile Justice
Chapter 180. Regulations Governing Mental Health Services Transition Plans for Incarcerated Juveniles

6VAC35-180-150. Reports to probation or parole officer.

When it is a condition of probation or parole that the juvenile, upon release from a facility, must participate in one or more treatment services provided in accordance with this chapter, the person or agency responsible for providing such clinical services shall report to the probation or parole officer on the juvenile's progress toward meeting the plan's objectives at least monthly as long as the juvenile remains under probation or parole supervision.

When the juvenile's treatment need has been met, the service may be discontinued, and the probation or parole officer shall be notified that the juvenile has completed the treatment.

When the juvenile discontinues participation in the treatment or is suspended or terminated from the program, the probation or parole officer shall be notified as soon as practicable of the juvenile's changed status.

Statutory Authority

§§ 16.1-293.1 and 66-10 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 24, Issue 5, eff. January 1, 2008.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.