Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 6. Criminal Justice And Corrections
Agency 35. Department (Board) of Juvenile Justice
Chapter 180. Regulations Governing Mental Health Services Transition Plans for Incarcerated Juveniles

6VAC35-180-50. Interagency Memorandum of Understanding.

Each court service unit (CSU) and detention home that is operating a postdispositional detention program shall enter into a single, integrated Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with the public agencies that are required to participate in the Community Policy and Management Team (CPMT), as established by § 2.2-5205 of the Code of Virginia, for each jurisdiction covered by the CSU or detention home that is operating a postdispositional detention program. The MOU shall specify the parties' commitment to participate in the planning process established in this chapter and in § 16.1-293.1 B of the Code of Virginia. Other public or private agencies may be party to these agreements as appropriate.

Statutory Authority

§§ 16.1-293.1 and 66-10 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 24, Issue 5, eff. January 1, 2008.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.