Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 9. Environment
Agency 20. Virginia Waste Management Board
Chapter 130. Solid Waste Planning and Recycling Regulations

9VAC20-130-100. Amendment of solid waste planning unit boundaries.

The director may amend a solid waste planning unit's boundary based on an application from the governing body of the solid waste planning unit. Along with the application, each locality (within the original region and any locality being added) must submit a letter acknowledging the change in the boundary. Once the director amends a solid waste planning unit's boundary, the solid waste planning unit must amend the solid waste management plan as required by 9VAC20-130-175. Any locality that withdraws membership from a regional solid waste planning unit must become a member of an existing solid waste planning unit or develop and submit a solid waste management plan for approval as specified in 9VAC20-130-110.

Statutory Authority

§ 10.1-1411 of the Code of Virginia; 42 USC § 6942(b), 40 CFR Parts 255 and 256.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 35, Issue 9, eff. February 7, 2019.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.