Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 9. Environment
Agency 25. State Water Control Board

Chapter 20. Fees for Permits and CertificatesRead Chapter

Section 10
Section 20
Section 30
Section 40
Section 50
Section 60
Due dates
Section 70
Method of payment
Section 80
Incomplete payments and late payments
Section 90
Deposit and use of fees
Section 100
Section 110
Fee schedules for individual VPDES and VPA new permit issuance, and individual VWP, SWW and GWW new permit issuance and existing permit reissuance
Section 120
Fee schedules for major modification of individual permits or certificates requested by the permit or certificates holder
Section 130
Fees for filing registration statements or applications for general permits issued by the board
Section 140
Section 142
Permit maintenance fees
Section 145
Discounted permit maintenance fees for Environmental Excellence Program participants
Section 146
Established fees
Section 147
Records and reports
Section 148
Reimbursable local monitoring costs
Section 149
Reimbursement of local monitoring costs
Section 150
Delegation of authority
FORMS (9VAC25-20)

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.