Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 9. Environment
Agency 25. State Water Control Board
Chapter 820. General Virginia Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (VPDES) Watershed Permit Regulation for Total Nitrogen and Total Phosphorus Discharges and Nutrient Trading in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed in Virginia

9VAC25-820-50. Transfer of permit coverage.

A. Coverage under the general permit shall be transferred by the current permittee to a new owner concurrently with the transfer of the individual permit or permits in accordance with 9VAC25-31-380. If the current permittee holds an aggregated wasteload allocation for multiple facilities in accordance with Part I B 2 of the general permit, the current permittee shall submit a revised registration statement for any facilities retained and the new owner shall submit a registration statement for the facilities transferred.

B. All conditions of the general permit, including, but not limited to, the submittal of a registration statement, annual nutrient allocation compliance and reporting requirements, shall apply to the new owner immediately upon the transfer date.

Statutory Authority

§ 62.1-44.15 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 23, Issue 2, eff. November 1, 2006; amended, Virginia Register Volume 33, Issue 10, eff. February 8, 2017.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.