Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 10. Finance And Financial Institutions
Agency 5. State Corporation Commission
Chapter 200. Short-Term Lending

10VAC5-200-113. Limited disclosure of data from short-term lending database.

A. Pursuant to § 6.2-1810 of the Code of Virginia, the information contained in the short-term lending database is confidential. However, provided that it does not directly or indirectly identify or pertain to any specific borrowers, licensees, or loan transactions, aggregate data and data that is otherwise derived from information contained in the database is not confidential and may be furnished by the database provider to the public. The database provider may charge and collect a fee to defray the cost of compiling and furnishing such data.

B. The database provider shall notify the bureau prior to furnishing data pursuant to this section.

Statutory Authority

§§ 6.2-1815 and 12.1-13 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 30, Issue 17, eff. May 1, 2014; amended, Virginia Register Volume 37, Issue 25, eff. August 1, 2021.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.