Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 11. Gaming
Title 11. Gaming
Agency 10. Virginia Racing Commission

Chapter 60.
Read Chapter

Section 10
Section 15
Fee schedule for permit holders
Section 20
Practicing veterinarian
Section 30
Section 40
Horse owner
Section 50
Authorized agent
Section 60
Section 70
Section 80
Stable foreman
Section 90
Night watchman
Section 100
Section 110
Section 120
Section 130
Jockey agent
Section 140
Exercise rider
Section 150
Pony rider
Section 160
Section 170
Section 180
Mutuel clerk
Section 190
Concessionaire or vendor
Section 200
Concessionaire or vendor employee
Section 210
Licensee-administrative employee
Section 220
Licensee-marketing employee
Section 230
Licensee-medical employee
Section 240
Licensee-operations employee
Section 250
Licensee-plant employee
Section 260
Licensee-staff employee
Section 270
Other applicants for participation in horse racing as employee of permit holder, vendor or licensee
Section 280
Independent contractors
Section 290
Section 300
Gap attendant
Section 310
Stall superintendent
Section 320
Track superintendent
FORMS (11VAC10-60)

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.