Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 12. Health
Agency 5. Department of Health
Chapter 31. Virginia Emergency Medical Services Regulations

12VAC5-31-2840. RSAF General Grant award cycle.

A. The grant period shall be for a period of 12 months from the date of award and there shall be two review cycles per year.

B. Deadline for submission of applications shall be March 15 and September 15 of each year. Applications must be received in the Office of EMS by 5 p.m. of the date of the deadline. In the event the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday, or state or federal holiday, the application must be received by 5 p.m. in the Office of EMS the next business day.

C. Applications shall be made to the Office of EMS on an approved application form.

D. Dates of award shall be July 1 and January 1 of each year.

E. Other dates in the award process shall be established by the Office of EMS.

Statutory Authority

§§ 32.1-12 and 32.1-111.3 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 24, Issue 6, eff. January 1, 2008; amended, Virginia Register Volume 32, Issue 6, eff. January 4, 2016.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.