Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 13. Housing
Agency 5. Department of Housing And Community Development
Chapter 112. Enterprise Zone Grant Program Regulation

13VAC5-112-550. Annual reporting.

A. A local governing body shall submit annual reports to the department for the purpose of program monitoring and evaluation. Annual reports shall be submitted to the department on Form EZ-3-AR no later than July 15 of the following year. Annual reports shall include information and data for the purpose of program evaluation as requested on Form EZ-3-AR.

B. The department shall review the effectiveness in creating jobs and capital investment and activity occurring within designated enterprise zones and shall annually report its findings to the Senate Finance Committee, the Senate Committee on Commerce and Labor, the House Appropriations Committee, and the House Committee on Commerce and Labor. When the potential exists that the annual fiscal limitations on the enterprise zone incentives will be fully utilized, thus triggering their pro rata distribution, the department shall include this information in the annual report.

Statutory Authority

§ 59.1-541 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 23, Issue 12, eff. March 21, 2007.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.