Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 16. Labor and Employment
Agency 30. Virginia Workers' Compensation Commission
Chapter 70. Plan of Operation for the Medical Costs Peer Review Statewide Coordinating Committee under the Virginia Workers' Compensation Act

16VAC30-70-120. Reports.

The committee shall prepare and distribute the following reports:

1. A statistical report that shall accumulate regional totals and state totals annually for the following:

a. Number of requests for peer review;

b. Number of informal hearings;

c. Number of decisions favorable to physician;

d. Number of decisions favorable to employer/insurer;

e. Number of appeals to the Virginia Workers' Compensation Commission;

f. Number of appeals to state courts.

2. Special reports that shall be prepared from time to time to:

a. Publicize the availability of the peer review program to physicians, the insurance industry, and employers;

b. Advise persons interested in the program of the mechanics of the program.

Statutory Authority

§ 65.2-1309 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from VR405-02-02 § 5.2, eff. Jan. 9, 1981; July 16, 1993.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.