Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 18. Professional And Occupational Licensing
Agency 110. Board of Pharmacy
Chapter 30. Regulations for Practitioners of the Healing Arts to Sell Controlled Substances

18VAC110-30-100. Access to selling area.

Access to stock rooms, rest rooms, and other areas other than an office that is exclusively used by the licensee shall not be through the selling and storage area. The selling and storage area may be in an office that is exclusively used by the licensee and to which only the licensee has access, provided the office is at least 40 square feet in area; provided the drugs are stored in a cabinet, closet, or other lockable area that can be locked when the practitioner is using the office for purposes other than dispensing; and provided the office meets all other requirements of 18VAC110-30-90, 18VAC110-30-120, and 18VAC110-30-130.

Statutory Authority

§§ 54.1-2400 and 54.1-3307 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from VR530-01-2 § 3.4, eff. May 9, 1990; amended, Virginia Register Volume 17, Issue 7, eff. January 17, 2001; Volume 29, Issue 21, eff. August 2, 2013.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.