Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 18. Professional And Occupational Licensing
Agency 125. Board of Psychology
Chapter 30. Regulations Governing the Certification of Sex Offender Treatment Providers

18VAC125-30-90. Reinstatement.

A. A person whose certificate has expired may renew it within one year after its expiration date by paying the renewal fee and the late renewal fee prescribed in 18VAC125-30-20.

B. A person whose certificate has expired beyond one year and who wishes to resume practice shall:

1. Submit a reinstatement application along with the reinstatement fee.

2. Provide evidence of completion of six hours of continuing education for each year in which the certification has been expired, with a maximum of 24 hours.

3. Submit verification of any health or mental health registration, certification or licensure ever held in Virginia or in any other jurisdiction.

Statutory Authority

§§ 54.1-2400 and 54.1-3605 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 13, Issue 21, eff. August 6, 1997; amended, Virginia Register Volume 18, Issue 13, eff. April 10, 2002; Volume 37, Issue 21, eff. July 22, 2021.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.