Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 2. Agriculture
Agency 5. Department of Agriculture And Consumer Services
Chapter 610. Rules Governing the Solicitation of Contributions

FORMS (2VAC5-610).

Remittance Form - Virginia Exemption Application for a Charitable or Civic Organization, Form 100, OCRP-100 (rev. 6/2023)

Remittance Form - Charitable Organization, Form 102, OCRP-102 (rev. 10/2023)

Request for Extension of Time to File Annual Registration Renewal, OCRP-102-X (rev. 1/2023)

Remittance Form - Professional Fundraising Counsel, Form 103, OCRP-103 (rev. 10/2020)

Remittance Form - Professional Solicitor, Form 104, OCRP-104 (rev. 10/2020)

Professional Solicitor's Bond, OCRP-105 (rev. 10/2020)

Solicitation Notice, Form 120, OCRP-120 (rev. 5/2023)

Consent to Solicit, Form 121, OCRP-121 (rev. 1/2024)

Remittance Form - Professional Solicitor's Final Accounting Report Late Fees, Form 130, OCRP-130 (rev. 5/2023)

Schedule A - Accounting for All Ticket Sales, Including Solicitation for Donated Tickets, Form 131, OCRP-131 (rev. 11/2012)

Commitment for Receipt of Donated Tickets, Form 132, OCRP-132 (rev. 11/2012)

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.