Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 2. Agriculture
Agency 5. Department of Agriculture And Consumer Services
Chapter 685. Regulations Governing Pesticide Applicator Certification under Authority of Virginia Pesticide Control Act

2VAC5-685-140. Reexamination.

Reexamination or special examination will be required by the board of any commercial applicator or registered technician under the following circumstances:

1. Certificate has been suspended or revoked;

2. Significant technological advances have occurred in the category or subcategory for which the applicator or registered technician has been certified, requiring additional knowledge;

3. Additional standards established by the EPA require reexamination;

4. Commercial applicator or registered technician desires certification in an additional category; or

5. Regulations require reexamination.

Statutory Authority

§ 3.2-3906 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Former 2VAC20-51-140, derived from Virginia Register Volume 15, Issue 11, eff. March 17, 1999; renumbered as 2VAC5-685-140, Virginia Register Volume 29, Issue 1, eff. October 10, 2012.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.