Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 24. Transportation And Motor Vehicles
Agency 30. Department of Transportation
Chapter 41. Rules and Regulations Governing Relocation Assistance

24VAC30-41-600. Mobile home park displacement.

The proposed right of way may include a portion of a mobile home park. VDOT will determine whether a sufficient portion of the park is taken to cause the owner-operator of such park to discontinue business because of not having an economic remainder to conduct operations. If the remainder is not an economic unit as a mobile home park, all occupants of mobile home units will be considered displaced persons eligible for appropriate relocation benefits, whether or not the residue on which any of the mobile homes are located is acquired by VDOT. The owner-operator may qualify for benefits as a business displacee, as well a residential displacee, if the owner-operator resides in a unit on the property.

Statutory Authority

§ 25.1-402 of the Code of Virginia; 42 USC § 4601 et seq.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 18, Issue 3, eff. November 21, 2001.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.