Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 24. Transportation And Motor Vehicles
Agency 30. Department of Transportation
Chapter 91. Subdivision Street Requirements

24VAC30-91-100. Appeal to district administrator.

The district administrator is authorized to consider and render a ruling on unresolved differences of opinion between the developer and the resident engineer that pertain to the interpretation and application of these requirements.

To obtain this review, the developer shall provide the district administrator, the resident engineer and the county official a written request for such action, describing any unresolved issue. After reviewing all pertinent information, the district administrator will advise the developer in writing regarding the decision of the appeal, with a copy to the county official and the resident engineer. The developer may further appeal the district administrator's decision to the commissioner's designee. All correspondence requesting an appeal should include copies of all prior correspondence regarding the issue or issues with the county officials and department representatives.

Statutory Authority

§§ 33.2-210, 33.2-241, 33.2-326, and 33.2-705 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 21, Issue 6, eff. January 1, 2005.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.