Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 24. Transportation And Motor Vehicles
Agency 35. Commission On The Virginia Alcohol Safety Action Program
Chapter 20. Policy and Procedure Manual

24VAC35-20-230. ASAP (Alcohol Safety Action Program) finance.

On or before June 1, all ASAPs shall submit before review, and approval a budget to the commission office through the executive director following approval and review by its policy board and administrative or fiscal agent, where applicable. If deficit funding is sought, the commission shall review and shall approve the budget.

Budgets utilizing federal or state funds shall be submitted to the commission for approval at least 60 days prior to their effective date.

Revisions within appropriated authority establishing new line items require policy board approval and notification shall be submitted to the commission to update budget status.

Statutory Authority

§§ 18.2-271.1 and 18.2-271.2 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from VR647-01-02 § 6.1, eff. September 13, 1989; amended, Virginia Register Volume 7, Issue 9, eff. February 28, 1991.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.