Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 4. Conservation And Natural Resources
Title 4. Conservation And Natural Resources
Agency 15. Department of Wildlife Resources

Chapter 290.
Game: Permits
Read Chapter

Section 10
Section 20
Collection of specimens of wild birds for scientific purposes
Section 30
Breeding game birds for propagation and stocking; records
Section 40
Breeding game birds for propagation and stocking; labeling packages
Section 50
Breeding game birds and game animals for propagation and stocking; confinement; inspection
Section 60
Holding wild animals for exhibition purposes
Section 70
Stuffing or mounting birds and animals; possession of game legally taken
Section 80
Stuffing or mounting birds and animals - records; inspections
Section 90
Section 110
Breeding pheasants; confinement; inspection
Section 115
Field trials; authorized dates
Section 120
Section 130
Duty to comply with permit conditions
Section 140
Possession and display of a harvest information program authorization to hunt migratory game birds
Section 150
Section 160
Foxhound training preserves.
FORMS (4VAC15-290)

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.