Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 4. Conservation And Natural Resources
Agency 15. Department of Wildlife Resources
Chapter 290. Game: Permits

4VAC15-290-130. Duty to comply with permit conditions.

A permit holder shall comply with all terms and conditions of any permit issued by the Department of Wildlife Resources pursuant to Title 29.1 of the Code of Virginia and the regulations of the board pertaining to hunting, fishing, trapping, taking, attempting to take, possession, sale, offering for sale, transporting or causing to be transported, importing or exporting, propagating, exhibiting, and rehabilitating of any wild bird, wild animal, or fish. The penalty for violation of this section is prescribed by § 29.1-505 of the Code of Virginia.

Statutory Authority

§§ 29.1-103, 29.1-501 and 29.1-502 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from VR325-02-27 § 15, eff. January 1, 1992; amended, Virginia Register Volume 10, Issue 26, eff. October 19, 1994; Volume 11, Issue 5, eff. January 1, 1995; Volume 13, Issue 18, eff. July 1, 1997; Volume 37, Issue 5, eff. January 1, 2021.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.