Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 4. Conservation And Natural Resources
Agency 25. Department of Energy
Chapter 35. Certification Requirements for Mineral Miners

4VAC25-35-110. Mineral mine inspector.

In addition to the requirements set forth in § 45.2-1109 of the Code of Virginia, mine inspector applicants shall demonstrate knowledge and competence in those areas specified in § § 45.2-1110 of the Code of Virginia through the examination process. A certificate will not be issued until an applicant is employed by the department. Applicants who already possess a valid coal mine inspector certification pursuant to 4VAC25-20-180 or 4VAC25-20-185 shall be deemed to have met the requirements of this section.

Statutory Authority

§ 45.2-103 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 12, Issue 8, eff. February 7, 1996; amended, Virginia Register Volume 20, Issue 23, eff. August 25, 2004; Volume 30, Issue 6, eff. January 3, 2014; Volume 32, Issue 25, eff. September 22, 2016; Volume 34, Issue 1, eff. October 19, 2017; Volume 38, Issue 13, eff. March 31, 2022.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.