Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 9. Environment
Agency 20. Virginia Waste Management Board
Chapter 90. Solid Waste Management Permit Action Fees and Annual Fees

9VAC20-90-80. New facility permit issuance or action.

All applicants for new solid and regulated medical waste treatment, storage, and disposal facility permits are assessed an appropriate fee shown in Table 3.1-1 of 9VAC20-90-120 depending on the type of permit or permit action.

Applicants for an emergency permit are assessed a fee shown on Table 3.1-1 of 9VAC20-90-120 unless the director determines that a lesser fee is appropriate at the time the permit is issued.

(NOTE: Certain solid waste management facility permit modifications are so extensive that they require issuance of new permits (see 9VAC20-81-400 C of the Solid Waste Management Regulations). Such applications will be considered to be applications for new facilities.)

Statutory Authority

§ 10.1-1402 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from VR672-20-11 § 3.2, eff. June 8, 1992; amended, Virginia Register Volume 19, Issue 18, eff. July 1, 2003; Volume 27, Issue 22, eff. August 3, 2011.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.