Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 9. Environment
Agency 25. State Water Control Board
Chapter 32. Virginia Pollution Abatement (VPA) Permit Regulation

9VAC25-32-120. Fact sheet.

A. A fact sheet shall be prepared to accompany all draft VPA permits. These fact sheets shall be made available to the public upon request.

B. The fact sheet shall include:

1. A brief description of the pollutant management activity to be permitted;

2. An explanation of the statutory or regulatory provisions on which the VPA permit requirements are based;

3. Calculations or other necessary explanations of the derivation of the VPA permit conditions or limitations;

4. The location of each pollutant management activity;

5. The reasons for any requested modifications;

6. A description of the procedures and sequence of events for reaching the final decision; and

7. The name and telephone number of a person to contact for additional information.

Statutory Authority

§§ 62.1-44.15, 62.1-44.16, 62.1-44.17, 62.1-44.18, and 62.1-44.19 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 12, Issue 20, eff. July 24, 1996.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.