Administrative Code

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 1. Administration

Agency 7. Virginia Code Commission

Chapter 10
Regulations for Filing and Publishing Agency RegulationsRead all
Part I
General Provisions
Section 10
Section 20
Computation of Time
Section 30
General Rules of Construction
Section 40
Form and Style of Regulations
Section 50
Method of Filing
Section 60
Internet Address; Contact Information; Consequential Changes
Section 70
Waiver by Registrar
Section 80
Agency Regulatory Coordinator
Part II
Filing Regulations and Regulation Submission Packages with the Registrar
Section 90
Filing Regulations
Section 100
Final Agency Action Date; Effective Date; Statutory Authority
Section 110
Supplemental Information; Exemption from Administrative Process Act
Section 120
Withdrawal of a Final Regulation; Publication
Section 130
Omissions and Errors
Part III
Adoption of Textual Matter by Incorporation by Reference
Section 140
Incorporation by Reference Permitted
Section 150
Filing Requirements
Section 160
Regulation Text
Section 170
Exemptions from Filing of Documents Adopted or Incorporated by Reference; Requirements
Part IV
Section 180
Filing Requirements
Section 190
Exemption from Filing a Form
Section 200
Modification of Forms in the Virginia Administrative Code
Section 210
Part V
Virginia Register of Regulations
Section 220
Availability and Official Version

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.