Administrative Code

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 2. Agriculture

Agency 10. State Certified Seed Board

Agency Summary
Chapter 10
Rules and Regulations Providing for the Certification of Seeds and Other Materials Used for Plant Propagation PurposesRead all
Part I
General Provisions
Section 10
Certifying Agency
Section 20
Duties of Certifying Agency
Section 30
Classes, Identification, and Sources of Certified Seed
Section 40
Limitation of Generations for Certified Seed
Section 50
Seed Testing
Section 60
Noxious or Objectionable Weeds
Section 70
Field Inspections
Section 80
Responsibility for Compliance
Part II
Certification Standards for Specific Crops
Section 90
Applicability of Certification Standards
Section 100
Corn Certification Standards; Hybrids, Foundation Single Crosses and Inbred Lines
Section 110
Cowpea Certification Standards
Section 120
Grass Seed Certification (Tall Fescue and Orchard Grass)
Section 130
Peanut Certification Standards
Section 140
Red Clover Certification Standards
Section 150
Small Grain Certification Standards
Section 160
Soybean Certification Standards
Section 170
Sweet Potato Certification Standards
Section 180
Tobacco Certification Standards
Section 190
Turfgrass Sod Certification Standards
Section 200
Vegetatively-Propagated Grasses; Certification Standards
Part III
Requirements for Bulk Certification
Section 210
Requirements for Bulk Certification in Virginia

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.