Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 13. Housing
Agency 5. Department of Housing And Community Development
Chapter 112. Enterprise Zone Grant Program Regulation

13VAC5-112-310. Anti-churning.

No grant shall be allowed for any permanent full-time position:

1. That a grant under this chapter was previously earned by a related party, as defined by the Internal Revenue Code § 267(b), or a trade or business under common control;

2. Where an employee filling that position was previously employed in the same job function in Virginia by a related party, or a trade or business under common control;

3. That was previously performed at a different location in Virginia by an employee of the taxpayer, a related party, or a trade or business under common control;

4. That previously qualified for a grant in connection with a different enterprise zone locality on behalf of the taxpayer, a related party, or a trade or business under common control; or

5. That was filled in the Commonwealth of Virginia and the trade or business where that position was located was purchased by another taxpayer.

Statutory Authority

§ 59.1-541 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 23, Issue 12, eff. March 21, 2007.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.