Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 14. Insurance
Agency 5. State Corporation Commission, Bureau of Insurance

Chapter 211. Rules Governing Health Maintenance OrganizationsRead Chapter

Section 10
Applicability and scope
Section 20
Section 30
Covered and uncovered expenses
Section 40
Surplus notes
Section 50
Financial projections
Section 60
Section 70
Continuation of coverage
Section 80
Coordination of benefits
Section 90
Cost sharing
Section 100
Section 110
Section 120
Section 130
Extension of benefits for total disability
Section 140
Freedom of choice
Section 150
Complaint and appeals procedure
Section 160
Basic health care services
Section 165
Point-of-service benefits
Section 170
Supplemental health care services
Section 180
Out-of-area services
Section 190
Limited health care services
Section 200
Section 210
Evidence of coverage requirements
Section 220
Preexisting conditions and waiting periods
Section 230
Reasons for termination or rescission
Section 240
Unfair discrimination
Section 250
Conformity with state law
Section 260
Section 270
Controversies involving contracts
Section 280

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.