Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 24. Transportation And Motor Vehicles
Agency 30. Department of Transportation
Chapter 41. Rules and Regulations Governing Relocation Assistance

24VAC30-41-640. Replacement housing payment to tenants of 90 days or more.

A displaced tenant of a mobile home or site, or both, under this category can receive a replacement housing payment not to exceed $7,200 (except under last resort housing) to rent a comparable decent, safe and sanitary mobile home or site, or both, or make a down payment on either or both computed as follows:

1. The rental replacement housing payment is to be determined in accordance with the provisions of 24VAC30-41-530.

2. If a purchase decision is made, the entire computed rental payment may be applied towards the purchase, including related incidental expenses for a replacement mobile home, site, or both.

Statutory Authority

§ 25.1-402 of the Code of Virginia; 42 USC § 4601 et seq.; 49 CFR Part 24.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 18, Issue 3, eff. November 21, 2001; amended, Virginia Register Volume 30, Issue 26, eff. October 1, 2014.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.