Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 24. Transportation And Motor Vehicles
Agency 30. Department of Transportation
Chapter 41. Rules and Regulations Governing Relocation Assistance

24VAC30-41-760. Relocation audits.

A. In order to ensure consistency in the implementation of the relocation program, relocation audits will be performed on a periodic basis by the central office relocation section. The projects selected for audit should include residential occupants (both owners and tenants) and businesses.

B. Audits will include review of district and central office files and interviews with some of the displacees. Upon completion of the audit, a written report detailing the audit findings will be provided to the appropriate district right of way and utilities manager for review. A meeting will be held with the central office relocation auditor or auditors and the district manager to discuss details and recommendations.

Statutory Authority

§ 25.1-402 of the Code of Virginia; 42 USC § 4601 et seq.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 18, Issue 3, eff. November 21, 2001.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.