Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 24. Transportation And Motor Vehicles
Agency 30. Department of Transportation
Chapter 41. Rules and Regulations Governing Relocation Assistance

FORMS (24VAC30-41).

RW-59(1) (Form letter for moving families w/certification of citizenship/legal residence) (rev. 11/98)

RW-59(2) (Form letter for moving personal property w/certification of citizenship/legal residence) (rev. 8/99)

RW-59(3) (Form letter for moving businesses, farms, and nonprofit organizations w/certification of citizenship/legal residence) (rev. 7/06)

Occupancy Agreement (no form number) (rev. 8/99)

RW-60A, Moving Cost Application (Families and Individual/Personal Property only) (rev. 10/00)

RW-60B, Moving Cost Application (Businesses, Farms, and Non-profit Organizations) (rev. 7/06)

RW-62C, Occupancy Affidavit (Tenants) (rev. 8/99)

RW-65A(1), Application for Purchase Replacement Housing Payment (Owner-occupant for not less than 90 days) (rev. 10/14)

RW-65B(1), Application for Purchase Replacement Housing Payment (Tenant-occupant of not less than 90 days) (rev. 10/14)

RW-65C(1), Application for Rental Replacement Housing Payment (rev. 11/98)

RW-67A, Moving Cost Payment Claim (Families and Individuals/Personal Property only) (rev. 11/98)

RW-67B, Moving Cost Payment Claim (Businesses, Farms, and Non-profit Organizations) (rev. 2/05)

RW-69B, Application for Available or Acquired Replacement Housing (rev. 9/08)

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.