Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 9. Environment
Title 9. Environment
Agency 5. State Air Pollution Control Board

Chapter 160.
Regulation for General Conformity
Read Chapter

  • Part III.
    Criteria and Procedures for Making Conformity Determinations
    Read all
  • Section 110
    Section 120
    Federal agency conformity responsibility
    Section 130
    Reporting requirements
    Section 140
    Public participation
    Section 150
    Reevaluation of conformity
    Section 160
    Criteria for determining conformity of general federal actions
    Section 170
    Procedures for conformity determinations
    Section 180
    Mitigation of air quality impacts
    Section 181
    Conformity evaluation for federal installations with facility-wide emission budgets
    Section 182
    Emissions beyond the time period covered by the applicable implementation plan
    Section 183
    Timing of offsets and mitigation measures
    Section 184
    Inter-precursor mitigation measures and offsets
    Section 185
    Early emission reduction credit programs at federal facilities and installation subject to federal oversight
    Section 190
    Savings provision
    Section 200

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.