Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 9. Environment
Agency 5. State Air Pollution Control Board
Chapter 80. Permits for Stationary Sources

9VAC5-80-2330. General.

A. The owner of any stationary source subject to this article shall pay an annual permit maintenance fee in the amount determined in accordance with 9VAC5-80-2340 or 9VAC5-80-2342, as appropriate.

B. Annual permit maintenance fees collected pursuant to this article for sources subject to Article 1 (9VAC5-80-50 et seq.) or Article 3 (9VAC5-80-360 et seq.) of this part or subject to Part II (9VAC5-85-20 et seq.) of 9VAC5-85 (Permits for Stationary Sources of Pollutants Subject to Regulation) shall not be used for any purpose other than as provided in Title V of the federal Clean Air Act and associated regulations and policies.

Statutory Authority

§ 10.1-1308 of the Code of Virginia; federal Clean Air Act (§§ 110, 112, 165, 173, 182, and Title V); 40 CFR Parts 51, 61, 63, 70, and 72.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 28, Issue 22, eff. July 1, 2012; amended, Virginia Register Volume 34, Issue 7, eff. January 1, 2018.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.