Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 18. Professional and Occupational Licensing
Agency 25. Auctioneers Board

Chapter 21. Regulations of the Virginia Auctioneers BoardRead Chapter

Section 10
Section 20
Section 30
Bond required
Section 40
License by reciprocity
Section 50
Section 60
Section 70
Section 80
Notice of renewal
Section 90
Failure to renew
Section 95
Board discretion to deny renewal or reinstatement
Section 100
Section 110
Section 120
Conduct at auctions
Section 130
Display of license
Section 140
Section 150
Escrow funds
Section 160
Section 170
Change of address
Section 180
Section 185
Cooperation with board
Section 190
Application for course approval
Section 200
Requirements for course approval
Section 210
Amendments and changes
Section 220
Periodic requalification for continued course approval
Section 230
Application and criteria for course approval
Section 240
Adminstration of courses
Section 250
Continuing education requirements for renewal or reinstatement
Section 260
Exemptions and waivers
Section 270
Amendments and changes
Section 280
Periodic requalification for continued course approval

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.