Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 3. Alcoholic Beverage and Cannabis Control
Agency 5. Virginia Alcoholic Beverage Control Authority
Chapter 60. Manufacturers and Wholesalers Operations

3VAC5-60-100. Employees of manufacturers and wholesalers.

If a person licensed as a manufacturer, importer, or wholesaler of alcoholic beverages wishes to employ a person who has committed an act that would justify the board in suspending or revoking a license under subdivision 1 i of § 4.1-225 of the Code of Virginia, the licensee may apply to the board for approval of such employment. The board will cause the Bureau of Law Enforcement Operations to conduct an investigation into the suitability of the person for employment and recommend approval or disapproval. Before disapproving the employment of a person, the board shall accord him the same notice and opportunity to be heard and follow the same administrative procedures accorded a licensee cited for a violation of Title 4.1 of the Code of Virginia.

Statutory Authority

§§ 4.1-103 and 4.1-111 of the Code of Virginia.

Historical Notes

Derived from Virginia Register Volume 23, Issue 13, eff. May 19, 2007.

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.