Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 18. Professional and Occupational Licensing
Agency 60. Board of Dentistry

Chapter 25. Regulations Governing the Practice of Dental HygieneRead Chapter

Section 10
Section 20
Address of record; posting of license
Section 30
Required fees
Section 40
Scope of practice
Section 50
Utilization of dental hygienists and dental assistants
Section 60
Delegation of services to a dental hygienist
Section 70
Delegation of services to a dental assistant
Section 80
Radiation certification
Section 90
What does not constitute practice
Section 100
Administration of controlled substances
Section 110
Patient records; confidentiality
Section 120
Acts constituting unprofessional conduct
Section 130
General application requirements
Section 140
Licensure by examination
Section 150
Licensure by credentials
Section 160
Temporary permit; faculty license
Section 170
Voluntary practice
Section 180
Requirements for licensure renewal
Section 190
Requirements for continuing education
Section 200
Inactive license
Section 210
Reinstatement or reactivation of a license
FORMS (18VAC60-25)

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.