Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 6. Criminal Justice And Corrections
Title 6. Criminal Justice And Corrections
Agency 35. Department (Board) of Juvenile Justice

Chapter 160.
Regulations Governing Juvenile Record Information and the Virginia Juvenile Justice Information System
Read Chapter

  • Part III.
    Responding To Requests for Juvenile Record Information
    Read all
  • Section 160
    Existence of records shall not be confirmed or denied
    Section 170
    Information to be disseminated only in accordance with applicable statutes and regulations
    Section 180
    Section 190
    Requesting juvenile record information
    Section 200
    Verifying requestor's identity
    Section 210
    Determining requestor's eligibility to receive the information
    Section 220
    Responding to requests
    Section 230
    Certain information may be withheld from release
    Section 240
    Notice to accompany disseminated juvenile record information
    Section 250
    Maintaining a dissemination log
    Section 260
    Reporting unauthorized disseminations
    Section 270
    Interstate dissemination

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.