Administrative Code

Creating a Report: Check the sections you'd like to appear in the report, then use the "Create Report" button at the bottom of the page to generate your report. Once the report is generated you'll then have the option to download it as a pdf, print or email the report.

Virginia Administrative Code
Title 9. Environment
Title 9. Environment
Agency 25. State Water Control Board

Chapter 210.
Virginia Water Protection Permit Program Regulation
Read Chapter

  • Part V.
    Surface Water Withdrawals
    Read all
  • Section 300
    Definitions for surface water withdrawals
    Section 310
    Exclusions from permits for surface water withdrawals
    Section 320
    Preapplication procedures for new or expanded surface water withdrawals
    Section 330
    Coordinated review with the Virginia Marine Resources Commission on applications for surface water withdrawals
    Section 340
    Application requirements for surface water withdrawals
    Section 350
    Duty to reapply for a permit for a continuation of a surface water withdrawal
    Section 360
    Evaluation of project alternatives for surface water withdrawals
    Section 370
    VWP permit conditions applicable to surface water withdrawal permits
    Section 380
    Modifications to surface water withdrawal permits
    Section 390
    Variance from surface water withdrawal permit conditions
FORMS (9VAC25-210)

Website addresses provided in the Virginia Administrative Code to documents incorporated by reference are for the reader's convenience only, may not necessarily be active or current, and should not be relied upon. To ensure the information incorporated by reference is accurate, the reader is encouraged to use the source document described in the regulation.

As a service to the public, the Virginia Administrative Code is provided online by the Virginia General Assembly. We are unable to answer legal questions or respond to requests for legal advice, including application of law to specific fact. To understand and protect your legal rights, you should consult an attorney.